I woke up early and remembered my blog. Actually, God has brought my blog to my mind relentlessly over the past few days. See, without hurting anyone's feelings, blogs to me always seemed so narcissistic. But God, being much smarter than I, has shown me that some things just need to be said. He has shown me this through friends sharing blog posts on facebook, blog posts that have inspired me or challenged my way of thinking. Because special needs children, adults, families and communities that need to support them are so close to my heart, I am starting again. Maybe someone will read something and be inspired, be encouraged and be challenged in their thinking.
So I say it's not like when Fonzie jumped the shark, a desperate attempt to revive something that didn't need to be, had said all it had to say. I may not have good ratings yet, but it's far from done.
No comments:
Post a Comment