Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog... blog... blog

So blogging.... what a strange word and what a strange thing it is to think that people actually care enough to read each other's ramblings about nothing. But I am reading about random people's lives when 10 years ago I was just learning how to e-mail!!! It's the ultimate alternative to Reality TV. Reality TV is everything but real. Blogging, now that's real... or is it? I could write that I just won the Pulitzer Prize and you'd never know I didn't.

What made me decide to try this blogging adventure was the fact that when I look for blogs I find a lot of stuff, but not much from someone like me who is just having a routine chaotic life with all of the struggles that come with raising my family...... with the one exception that I have a child with a disability, or rather, a "specially-abled" child. A special needs child puts a unique twist on life, for all the family members. But you know what... we're still a normal family and we have normal stuff going on just like everyone else, we just juggle that with our not-so-normal stuff. If you are one of these families, then stay tuned..... and be prepared to have a nice mix of useful, even inspirational information and information with very little value whatsoever, depending on my mood!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am excited to see what you post - what a great idea!